Alvin Quah's Malaysian Sesame Ginger Pork Stir Fry
- Heat a wok over a high heat for 2 minutes. Add the oil and stir fry the ginger, garlic, chillies and onion for 1 minute.
- Add the pork and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic shoots, pepper, sauces and stock and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the spring onions and peanuts, toss and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with steamed rice and Asian greens.
Note: if you don't like it hot, use 2 fresh red long chillies - they are sweeter.
Some scripts may have been disabled to allow inContext to operate properly. Please use the Admin Console to edit any modules or hidden page elements