BBQ Moroccan Pork Sticks with Hommos Dipping Sauce
- Pre-heat the fan-grill to 200°C.
- In a large bowl combine pork mince, mint leaves, grated carrot, chick peas, egg and Moroccan seasoning. Mix well.
- Divide mixture into 12 x 100 g portions and shape into sausage shapes.
- Thread Moroccan pork onto 12 skewers and coat each skewer in pistachio dukkah.
- Place skewers under a pre-heated fan grill, or onto a pre-heated BBQ plate, or cook on medium heat in a griddle pan for 4 minutes each side.
- Serve hot with tabouleh salad and hommos dipping sauce.