BBQ Chai Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
- Cut pork rashers in half and place in a non-metallic shallow dish.
- Pour over the combined marinade and marinate for 40 minutes or up to 24 hours refrigerated.
- Remove pork from marinade and BBQ on a pre-heated BBQ grill plate 5 - 6 minutes each side.
- Place glaze ingredients into a saucepan and stir over a medium heat until liquid boils. Increase heat and boil rapidly until liquid is syrupy, stirring occasionally.
- Brush glaze over ribs liberally and caramelise for 2 minutes on the BBQ being careful not to burn.
- Serve pork with warm roti bread, basmati rice and salad.